TN facilitated a series of workshops with health system partners to co-ordinate the design and implementation of alternative pathways.
- Improving quality and access to emergency and urgent care within Norfolk & Waveney STP.
- System-wide engagement and commitment to address ambulance handover delays at A&E.
- Reducing ambulance conveyances to A&E by:
- Increasing usage of existing alternative pathways, especially community, elderly care, and mental health.
- Designing and implementing new pathways for patients who can be treated more appropriately in community.